The Zumbro River Fiber Arts Guild has created and donated over 2000 knit or crochet caps to cancer patients in need since 2003. All chemo caps are donated to the Mayo Clinic Cancer Center. Caps can be dropped off at our monthly Guild meetings or hats can be mailed directly to our Chemo Cap coordinator G. Holter, 4065 5th St NW, Rochester, MN 55901.
A generous grant from Join the Journey has helped us purchase the yarns for our members and community friends to make the hats.
These are a few links you might find useful:
- Knitting for Charity – 20 Free Hat Patterns
- Lion Brand Wool Chemo Hat Pattern
- Chemo Cap from Yarnspirations
- All Free Knitting Ridged Ringed Chemo Hat
- BoPeep Bonnets Free Chemo Hat Patterns
Click the below links for…..
- Additional Chemo Cap Patterns
- Form for your completed cap(s)
- donation acknowledgement card
- To help support our project
We accept but don’t expect donations from patients and their families in appreciation for the caps.
We value comments from people who have worn one of our caps. Please use this form to easily send us a comment.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”http://zumbroriverfiberartsguild.com/chemo-cap-comment-form/” text=”Comment Form” ]