Member benefits include
- Borrowing library of fiber books, magazines, and equipment
- Monthly meetings
- Inspiration from presenters and other members
- Focus groups on specific fiber arts or skills
- Field Trips and workshops
- Monthly newsletter
- Reduced membership fee at Minneapolis Textile Center due to guild affiliation
Join or Renew! Annual Membership runs from Sept 1 to August 31 and includes: access to the library of fiber books, magazines, and equipment, a monthly newsletter, reduced membership fee at Minneapolis Textile Center due to guild affiliation, inspiration from presenters and other members at our regular meetings, field trips and workshops, opportunity to participate in focus groups addressing specific skills.
Donate to the General Fund
Make a donation to the guild to support speakers, equipment and books for the library, or other operational expenses. You can increase your donation by buying more than one $30 donation.